Re: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@xxxxxxxxxxx status ?

On 2005-09-02 15:21, ben.thomas3@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [I've been unable to send to submit problem reports, and I tried sending the following email from the FreeBSD web page to bugbusters@xxxxxxxxxxxx  That attempt failed as well.  So, I'm trying one more time from my home account to see if this works.]
>
> Your message

Your mail system is not set up properly.  It tries to send email messages to
the FreeBSD.org domain with an envelope address whose domain (shown above as
``exchange.katana.local'') does not resolve to an IP address.

If you need help with configuring your mail system to ``masquerade''
internal addresses to real-world addresses, that are acceptable as
envelope-from addresses by FreeBSD.org, don't hesitate to contact me
directly, in one of my non-FreeBSD addresses:

	keramida@xxxxxxxx
	keramida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	keramida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,