docs improvement request

hi,

your bug submit form is broken.

Let me send you this change-request by email:

------------------------------------
hi,

Sorry for my bad english.

I want to suggest a change in the in-document navigation of the handbook.

Let me describe the problem:

Let's say I am reading in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/securing-freebsd.html
I came there by a link in another document or google.

Now I want to go two levels up.

In the current docs I've got to scroll 16 pages down (mouse wheel), to find a
link "Up", that brings me one level up (Chapter 14), and "Home" to go
directly to the contents page (but not at position of chapter 14).
When I chose to follow the "Up"-Links I'll never reach the contents page -- I
get stuck in a chapter III content page without a "Home" link.

I'ld like to suggest to make the following changes:
 1. Rename "Home" link to "Content".
 2. The "Content" or "To content" link should be a link with #anchor
    target in the content page.
 3. Add navigation links at the top of each page.
    Example:
         "FreeBSD Handbook" can be a link to the content page, with local
         anchor target where chapter 14 is on the content page.
         "Chapter 14 Security": "Chapter 14" can be a link to
         http://www.freebsd.org/....859-1/books/handbook/security.html".

I think these changes would improve the usability of the handbook.

Let my say again, I am sorry for my bad english.
If you have any questions please send email.

have a nice day,
  tk.

--
tklopp@xxxxxxxxxx