[no subject]

Add to this, rumors that some Windriver executive are not
in favor of Open Source.

Well, I think you're getting the picture. There is more.

However, leading to all this is no information. We ask
for information, we get ignored. We ask people close
to the team, they don't know. We call on old resources,
no information is available. Is this sounding familiar?

				Best Regards,
				Jessem.