[no subject]

This is all from my own experience of running a FreeBSD router with 8
interfaces on it and a mix of public and private addresses for about
the last 4 years or more.  I'm quite familiar with its behavior.  :-)

--
 Chris Dillon - cdillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - cdillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet