Re: Removing the freebsd-config list

On 2004.03.31 22:10:16 -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> This mailing list gets nothing but misfiled support emails that should
> go to questions@ (presumably the belief is that "freebsd-config" is
> the mailing list for "help with configuring FreeBSD")...I think it
> should just be removed.

I agree that it should be removed.  The two latest support mails just
showed exactly why.

If there is need for a new list with the purpose of discussing
configuration tools it there could be created later with a less
confusing name.  I don't remember having seen a mail about configuration
tools on this list since i subscribed (I could forgotten it though) so I
don't think creating a new list is required beforing axing this list.

Just my 0.02 <insert local currency here>.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team