[no subject]

> This is almost completely bogus.  I recently saw a PR of similar
> bogusness.

This was most likely quoted from the same person who submitted the pr you
read.  I'm not sure how I can help you because I'm not a programmer, but I'd
be happy to boot into -current and give you any information you need if
there is actually a problem(I don't totally understand what it is at the
moment).