[no subject]

To me, it seems a driver bug. Since I did not use wireless so often,
I cannot file a bug report because I do not have time to play with wi0.
If you have a dedicated use use with wi0, then you should file a bug report
once you can repoduce such problem by introducing some heavy traffic (not
hard at all for creating 11 Mbps network traffic from any host).