Removal of 4.11 and all of ports/alpha

Sorry for the short notice on this.  I should have done this a week or
so ago and now we're running too low on disk space on ftp-master so...

Late tomorrow (Wednesday 11/23/2005) I'll be removing the FTP install
tree and the package sets for 4.11-RELEASE from ftp-master for both i386
and alpha.  In addition I'll be removing all of the ports/alpha tree,
the package sets there have not been rebuilt in a very long time.

The release related bits being removed will be available on the
ftp-archive site.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx