Re: procedures for adding a mirror

Hi,

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Ventsislav Velkov wrote:

The machine is updated on 24 hours basis from ftp2.de.FreeBSD.org as we do not have access to master-ftp site. I don't know how recent is updated ftp2.de.FreeBSD.org.

Every 12 hours.

I hope we will have access to a master ftp site if we become a secondary ftp for bulgaria. The cvsup server is updated on 2 hours from cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org .

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)