Re: Fw: procedures for adding a mirror

Ventsislav Velkov wrote (2006/01/18):
> I have synced the mirror with ftp.cz.FreeBSD.org . The mirror is synced
> every 4 hours.

Ok, if you are an official mirror then, I can add your IP address for
access to ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org (ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org).

> Could you check and tell what are the next steps for becoming
> a ftp2.bg.freebsd.org .

Answers should be hopefully in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/mirror-official.html

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology