bsd.java.mk

Developers:

Have any of you come up with a FreeBSD-styled bsd.java.mk yet?  My
development's reached a point where I've got a fair number of classes
and packages that I could really stand to unify things a bit.  And
before I reinvent the wheel, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone's
explored that territory already.

If so, does your solution support JNI file generation?  Javadoc
creation?  RMIC stub/skeleton generation?

Thanks.
--Sean