Re: Diffs for 1.1.2 (fwd)

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Nate Williams wrote:
> > As promised, I am releasing the diffs for the JDK 1.1.2 port to
> > FreeBSD.
> >
> > The URL is
> > "ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/jdk1.1.2-fbsd1.diff.gz"
>
> Are there any special instructions on how to use these, or necessary
> steps needed to get the build tree setup?  Any pre-requisites (requiring
> any particular port/package, etc..?)

You'll need some external utilities, but nothing very exotic:

o A shareable Motif 1.2.x library
o Korn shell (in /bin/ksh, and in /usr/local/bin/ksh)
o GNU make (gmake)
o GNU m4 (gm4)
o "unzip" and "zip"
o A functionnal JDK 1.02 port (installed in /usr/local/java/latest,
  I think).  If you have any other JDK 1.1, such as mine, it'll work as
  well.

Alex.