Support needed! [Was: bsd.java.mk]

Hi Jesse && all,

> Great idea!  I think this will really help increase peoples awareness
> for java support on freebsd.  I would love to get more people aware of
> how good java is on fbsd.
(snip)

Well, then please reply to all recipients of my original email (including
portmgr and ports) to show that there is actually interest for this
bsd.java.mk. If portmgr do not receive any feedback, they may decide that the
public does not care about something like this.

So pleez support the proposal!

Kind regards,

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ