Re: bsd.java.mk

> I wanted to comment on that bsd.java.mk file.  I really like the
> idea of adding it as I am working jboss ports at the moment.  I should

s/I/It ?
:)

> make that a lot easier.  One note that I think we might want to consider
> is where javadoc information could go.

This is a different issue. The next one... :)

> It would be handy to be able to set your classpath with all those
> special helper classes just by typing:
>
> export CLASSPATH=`java-config`

Yup. Something like that.

First we should get bsd.java.mk in the ports system. Then we should bring
more consistency to the names of the JDK ports, reach consensus on the
location of JARs, JavaDoc API docs, etc. and improve javavmwrapper.

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ