[no subject]

The Linux guys added support for the card. The datasheets
for the TDA9xxx audio chips are available on line at
the Philips web site.
So, someone needs to write support for the Audio Chip.

It would not be me as I like in the UK and do not have this
hardware.

Anyway, can you do a few simple checks for me.
1) remove the card and email me the numbers on all the chips

2) with the card in. Run fxtv -debug startup
and mail me the results.

Thanks
Roger