Device Hardening

Hello;

I was reading this weeks Linux Kernel Traffic and I saw
this project which may give some ideas to extend our stuff:
    http://hardeneddrivers.sourceforge.net/

While I'm here, I also wanted to mention that the UDI
people made a "proof of concept" port of their framework
using newbus and they never received much feedback:
     http://projectudi.sourceforge.net/

cheers,

    Pedro.

=====
---
     Pedro F. Giffuni
     M.SC. Industrial   Eng. University of Pittsburgh
     Mech. Eng.      Universidad Nacional de Colombia
---
Yahoo is powered by FreeBSD    http://www.FreeBSD.org/