BUS_ACCESSOR is busted at best

Ok, so what happens if BUS_READ_IVAR or BUS_WRITE_IVAR fails?
For the WRITE_IVAR case we just silently fail.  How nice.  For
the READ_IVAR case we return garbage.  I think we should change
the bus accessors to return the error code from the BUS method
and have read_ivar accept a pointer to the right type.

--

John Baldwin <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxx>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/