Driver LSI Logic Elite 1600

Dear all,

I have Proliant ML350 G3 Server that act as Mail-Server, using onboard SCSI for HDD controller.Now  i want to upgrade the Storage hardware to RAID,
using LSI Logic Elite 1600.
Can anybody tell me, how to do that without reinstalling?? in linux, i've tried by Ghost(copy image) all the entire system, and reinstalling GRUB + initrd to boot from the new RAID controller, and it really works well.
But i still can't find the LSI Logic Elite 1600 driver for FreeBSD 4.11 and didn't sure will this work.
Please help me, how to do that.

Thanks a lot