hpasmd will not run on 6.0

Hi,

I am trying to run hpasmd 7.22 (obtained from http://people.freebsd.org/~jcagle/) on a proliant DL360 G1 running FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE. It complains about "/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpthread.so.1" not found, required by "hpasmd"".

My ignorance admitted, I tried to install linux compatibity libraries with /ports/linux_base, loaded linux.ko, and used /etc/libmap.conf to point libpthread.so.1 to libpthread.so.2 in /usr/lib, but it did not make a difference. Has anyone a hint how to make hpasmd run?

Best regards,
Niek