Removing Matlab

I had matlab installed on my computer but I'm no longer in need of it. As it's the only peice of software I have that isn't installed from either the ports or the packages, I'm sort of at a loss on how to uninstall it properly. It takes up too much room in my /usr partition for me to just ignore.

I followed the instuctions found in the handbook for the original installation. Can anybody help me make sure that I remove all it properly and that I remove it all?

--
What time is it?

Dodgeball Time!