[patch] kill process after a timeout

http://people.freebsd.org/~lawrance/patch-rc.subr

This patch adds the ${name}_stop_timeout variable. When set, rather than simply wait on the PIDS after sending a -TERM signal, they will be kill -9'ed after the specified timeout in seconds.

For example, with a tomcat script I'm working on, I set jakarta_tomcat41_stop_timeout=10, then

# sh tomcat41.sh forcestop
Stopping jakarta_tomcat41.
Waiting (max 10 secs) for PIDS: 42864, 42864, 42864, 42864, 42864.

I need to do something like this anyway with the tomcat rc scripts, I figure it might be a useful addition to rc.subr.

Thoughts?