fxp0 device - Intel NIC

Hi guys,

I have just got this from someone an intel Business card (InBusiness)
and I think it is 82555/82559 chipset, I am not sure. anyway, I have
installed it and attempted to connect it to my cable modem and have it
confgured via dhcp but it does not do it. Statically it works just fine
but not through dhcp and yet my RealTek works via dhcpd (so nothing
wrong with my ISP). Dmesg says it is Intel Pro/100 (i8255 10/100)

Any ideas? I really would like use this to the outside world.

thanks