vi, ksh93, XFree86 and FreeBSD-stable 4.7#1

Hi All,

I use ksh93 as my shell. Works fine until I use X Window and then exit back to the shell, then I can't run vi it complains about resources "Temporarily out of resources" error. If you I log out and then login then it is ok.

It only happens if I use ksh93 from the ports.

Any idea how to correct this.