Re: Changes from 5.2.1 to 5.3 (theads / signal handling)

On Jan 26, 2006, at 12:55 AM, Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz wrote:
Can you point me a good doc about threads, signals, and such kind of things in
FreeBSD context ?

David Butenhof's book, "Programming with POSIX Threads", includes a good discussion of signals in the context of pthreads. How to avoid the problems you have been experiencing is covered in that book. If you haven't read the book, I highly recommend that you do so.

Jason