Re: [ports-amd64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: renderext-0.8_3 failed on amd64 5]

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 12:21:51AM -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 03:13:12PM +1100, Sam Lawrance wrote:
> >
> > On 27/01/2006, at 12:48 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> >
> > >This has popped up on a number of the builds..do you know why?
> > >

> > The leftover directories are a complete copy of the mtree.  They're
> > created during the install sequence.  Perhaps the location of the
> > initial check needs to be moved forward?
>
> Hmm, the portbuild script is supposed to populate ${X11BASE} with
> BSD.x11-4.dist before buildscript (which does the mtree checking) even
> runs.  I'll have to think about this one some more.

Actually, it seems to have magically disappeared.  Hopefully once I
manually remove and recreate all the packages that still contain
copies of the old mtree spec file (e.g. some of the amd64 6.x packages
haven't needed to be rebuilt since October) everything will be OK.

Thanks very much for your help, it was exactly what I needed to figure
this out!

Kris