Fwd: Problems with X.lock

Sorry but, is this the right place to make this question?

Hi!

First, I will apologize about my bad english...

I'm working with FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE, last system upgrade was Tue Jan 17,
and I've got two accounts in my system (my wife and me). I work with
gnome and kde.

Since  two weeks to now, when I make a login session and start X, I
haven't any problem. But with my wife's account, the X session starts
without any problem, except when I execute "konsole", "gnome-terminal"
or any terminal in X mode. The error is a message in the terminal window
like this:

xauth: creating new authority file /home/nombre/.serverauth.88556

Fatal server error:
Server is already active for display 0
    If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X0-lock
    and start again

Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
    at http://wiki.X.org
 for help.

I can look, when the terminal was started, the kde or gnome try to make
another start, another initialitation (if you can understand me).

At the first, I prove to remove the "/tmp/.X0-lock" from a shell
session, but with no results.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much.

--