Re: Mouse wheel doesn't work

Hi,

thanks for replying. Anyway, after restarting moused without -t flag
(I've restarted X as well) mouse wheel still doesn't work :-(

I've played with 'xev' a bit. Mouse wheel down stands for button 9,
and wheel up goes as button 8. Middle click is button 2. As I
understand, wheel up/down should be 4/5 and not 8/9, yes?..

Regards,

--
Linas Valiukas
gsm: +370 687 65 870