Re: binup project

At 02:15 07/03/2003 +0100, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
I don't think anybody are actively working on the project at the moment.

It's not intended to be as extensive as -binup, but I've got some binary updates code designed for tracking the security branches; I announced an earlier version here in late December, and I intend to have a new version (with several bug fixes, and support for updating nocrypto, krb4, and krb5 versions of files appropriately) ready by the time FreeBSD 4.8 is released.

Colin Percival