[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hi. I've a problem with pairing two computers.
I want to connect them using rfcomm_pppd. So I:
- change hcsecd.conf at both of them
- turn on authentication at computer that will be server.
- start hcsecd on both of them
- then I add proper sections to ppp.conf files
- start sdpd on server
- start rfcomm_pppd at server
- start rfcomm_pppd at client
and it should work
but when I start rfcomm_pppd at client on server's screen I got messege
GOT UA for non-existing dlci=2
GOT DM for non-existing dlci=2"
What does it mean??
How should I solve this problem??