FreeBSD on Compaq Proliant 2500

Hi all,

I am a newbie no *BSD and I have a problem with a Compaq Proliant 2500.This server have in configuration 512MB Ram but FreeBSD install don`t see more than 16MB.I know to map all memory I must recompile kernel with options maxmem but I can`t install .I have versions 4.9/5.0/5.2 of FreeBSD but al require more than 16mb ram for install and I need a boot command to solve this problem

Thanks all