Re: Removing the freebsd-config list

>Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:10:16 -0800
>From: Kris Kennaway <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: config@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Cc: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Removing the freebsd-config list

>This mailing list gets nothing but misfiled support emails that should
>go to questions@ (presumably the belief is that "freebsd-config" is
>the mailing list for "help with configuring FreeBSD")...I think it
>should just be removed.

OK; I'm willing to accept that.

However, I don't know what the next step ought to be in the process.

[Looking at the archives, I see that you & Paul Robinson have been
discussing the issue somewhat.  I'm OK with whatever y'all decide:  my
purpose is to try to facilitate getting work done for the FreeBSD
Project.]

Peace,
david       (current hat: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx)
--