From Paxinos3d User

Dear Sir or Madam,

  I'm Gleb Bezgin, I have a practice at Prof. Kötter's laboratory (University of Düsseldorf, Germany). In order to download the source code for Paxinos3d project I received access to NeuroGEMS repository and  followed the link http://cvs.inf.ed.ac.uk/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=neuroGEMS#dirlist where had trouble with downloading the necessary modules (nbbuild, java3d_handler, morphml_handler and paxinos3d) - the following error occurs:

> Error
> Error: Export failure (exit status 1), output:
>
> cvs export: failed to create lock directory for
> `/disk/cvs/neuroGEMS/nbbuild/main'
> (/disk/cvs/neuroGEMS/nbbuild/main/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
> cvs export: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
> `/disk/cvs/neuroGEMS/nbbuild/main'
> cvs [export aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
>
> FreeBSD-CVSweb <freebsd-cvsweb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Could you please let me know what should I do?

  Sincerely Yours,
  Gleb Bezgin

Yahoo! Photos