Re: Bug in cvsweb?

Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2006, 10:04 -0700 schrieb
Jerry.Nairn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> You can add '-zLT' to rcsdiff_options in cvsweb.conf to get the local
> date/time in keyword expansion.

That does not solve my "problem". Only the diffs do not correctly expand
local keywords and the $CVSHeader$ keyword. Everything else is handled
correctly. I tried several rcsdiff options to see, if it solves the
problem, but it doesn't work. I guess, it is really a limitation by
rcsdiff.

Regards, Daniel