File descriptions

Hello,

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I could not find an option to
make the descriptions of each file appear at least in the page to browse
the file.

I see the use_descriptions option in the cvsweb.conf but that seems for
module descriptions.

Is there a way to make cvsweb display the file descriptions? At least it
should appear in the file page, but I think it would be nice if it could
appear somehow in the respective file listing too.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.metastorage.net/