Re: SSH with Public Key Authentication (Was: Re: Attention: Giorgos Keramidas (Was: CVS Import Permissions))

Try one or more of the following things:
- Use puttygen to import your private key, and then export as .ppk
- Load your key.ppk into pageant, and let it manage your private key(s)
- Log in using your private key from the server (ie. login to the
server with your password, and then from the shell ssh
username@localhost).

Please inform me of your results.