Re: Ping?

Actually, I think there are quite a few folks here, but activity is nil.

I have a broader question.  What is the demand for a real-time UNIX-like
operating system?  I know there are companies such as QNX and OS9 with
popular products, which I have experience with both, but my observations
have been that demand for others has not been high.  In fact, I get the
feeling that there has been a decline in demand for this type of
operating system.  This may seem somewhat off topic, but it questions
the value of a real-time FreeBSD project.  It may help explain why
traffic here is non-existent.

Pat