Re: vi, ksh93, XFree86 and FreeBSD-stable 4.7#1

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 17:56, redjupiter wrote:

> The version of ksh93 I get from the port is 2002-09-22.

When I type C-V at a shell prompt, I get:

Version M 1993-12-28 n-

or you can type:

echo ${.sh.version}

The out of resources message is usually a file limit or possibly some
other soft resource limit.  Please paste in the output of the limits
command from both your console login and from a terminal window within
X.  Also, the output of the ksh ulimit -a command might be useful.

/Joe