Re: binup project

At 14:19 09/03/2003 +0100, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
Ok, looking forward to seeing your next version.

  For FreeBSD 4.7, the server and client code can be found at
http://www.sfu.ca/~cperciva/freebsd/freebsd-update-client-1_1.tgz
http://www.sfu.ca/~cperciva/freebsd/freebsd-update-server-1_1.tgz
  with the following hashes:
MD5 (freebsd-update-client-1_1.tgz) =
4a95239791de00a358b40411b227d5c3
MD5 (freebsd-update-server-1_1.tgz) =
249e1d7d55f98824afc344186fa86f30

I haven't been able to test this code on 5.0, (can't chroot from a 4.x kernel into a 5.x world), and I just found a few hours ago that it doesn't work on 4.6 due to SUBDIR_OVERRIDE not existing (but I'll be fixing that in a moment).

Colin Percival